Thank you for your interest in CEWIL 2023: A Sea of Opportunity. As our venue has reached the maximum capacity for delegates, registration is now closed. To be added to our waitlist or for more information, please contact Jennie Nilsson at [email protected]
CEWIL CONFERENCE 2023 is designed to inspire attendees to expand the possibilities for the field of Work-Integrated Learning.
Since 1973, CEWIL Canada members from post-secondary institutions across the country have worked in partnership to develop resources to promote the highest quality of post-secondary work-integrated learning programs. This is achieved through a national forum of professional WIL practitioners by establishing national standards and promoting the value of postsecondary work-integrated learning and by delivering opportunities for learning and sharing of best practices.
At CEWIL 2023 you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with faculty and WIL Practitioners.
- Learn wise practices and hear about the latest research in our field.
- Meet colleagues from across the country.
- Get inspired and learn new strategies for dealing with shared issues.
- Expand your circle of influence and grow your stakeholder base.
- Provide thought leadership by presenting your ideas, research, or programs.
Learn more by visiting our conference website at www.cewilconference.ca
Early bird prices - Until April 15, 2023
- $750 Member
- $850 Non-Member
Regular prices – starting April 16, 2023
- $850 Member
- $950 Non-Member
CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund, less $100 service charge, will be granted on or before May 20, 2023. No refunds after this date (substitutions are allowed).