Each year, CEWIL celebrates the successes and promotes awareness of co-op and work-integrated learning programs across Canada. From March 1 until March 31, we will be sharing stories, events across the country, best practices, tools, partner information, and much more. Please join us in using #innovativeWIL throughout the month as we continue to build the capacity for work-integrated learning opportunities in Canada!
NEW THIS YEAR! NATIONAL DAY OF WIL
Each year, on the 4th Wednesday of March, CEWIL is pleased to celebrate the National Day of WIL! This year the National Day of WIL will be on Wednesday, March 24, 2021. We encourage you to engage your students, employers, colleagues, and partners to help us celebrate this inaugural National Day of WIL. Please join us on social media using #innovativeWIL and sharing stories of WIL across Canada!
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Members, Partners and Schools are encouraged to get involved with WIL Month! Some things you might want to do include:
1. Host a virtual event
- Employer, industry and community events
- Resume workshops
- Lunch and learns
- Student recognition and celebration events
- Mentorship opportunities, which can be facilitated through Ten Thousand Coffees or other networking platforms.
- Photo contests
2. Tell personal stories on social media
- Student stories
- Employer highlights
- Event highlights
3. Post a video(s)
4. Share/post graphics - check out the templates below!
5. Share social media content - stay tuned for more social media posts coming soon from CEWIL, and don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
#innovativeWIL, #CEWIL2021, #CEWIL, #WILMonth