Coordinator of Experiential Learning in Business
Nature of Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with faculty members, students and industry partners to identify/design innovative, high-quality and relevant hands-on activities that will EL objectives;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the WSB faculty members and students as well as industry and organizational partners to secure relevant opportunities for work and integrated learning projects;
- Create and maintain a database of EL opportunities;
- Increase the amount of information in the alumni database in terms of their interests, strengths, and potential interest in being involved in EL;
- Collaborate with the International Students’ Office when required, to support students with special requirements related to out-of-province and out-of-country EL internship opportunities;
- Assist with the preparation of appropriate employer marketing and engagement plans with faculty and other relevant stakeholders;
- Conduct regular assessments to gauge program success and to ascertain the extent to which learning outcomes have been achieved;
- Provide operational summaries, updates, and recommendations to the reporting manager or senior management;
- Work with telepresence technology;
- Support students throughout their EL projects (i.e.. logistics requirements, coordination of meetings with businesses/industry partners, case competitions, etc.);
- Organize EL events as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
ACCESS AND APPLY ONLINE HERE.