Each CEWIL member and/or member organization will commit to the following CEWIL principles:
- Comply with all applicable Canadian legislation and follow ethical business practices.
- Support all Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) stakeholders, with a commitment to a student’s quality learning experience
- Advance WIL through the development of best practices, research, CEWIL committee participation, and support of the association’s statistical data base
- Abide by CEWIL’s Recruitment Ethics policy
- Promote principles of access, diversity and inclusion, including committing to the following statement:
CEWIL Canada acknowledges and affirms the rights of students with disabilities to have equal access to work integrated learning programming. Exceptions to the above will be supported to meet the duty to accommodate and ensure that all students have full and equal access of all human rights and fundamental freedoms.
An institution's first membership costs $350, while all additional memberships cost only $200 each, up to a maximum price of $4,150 (cost of 20 members: 1 x $350 + 19 x $200). After paying for 20 members, all subsequent members are at no additional cost.