Student Awards Committee
- To award college and university students, enrolled in work-integrated learning programs at CEWIL Canada member institutions, the highest national recognition for their outstanding performance in work-integrated learning based on their engagement and impact during the previous calendar year.
- To ensure the award process and criteria align with the intended outcomes of work-integrated learning and the goals of CEWIL Canada.
2020 CEWIL Student of the Year Awards Committee Members
- Co-Chair: Colleen Phillips-Davis, University of Waterloo
- Co-Chair: Frederick Francis, Concordia University
- CEWIL Board Representative: Heather Workman, Langara College
- Chelsey Evans, University of Victoria
- Chelsea Hunter, Simon Fraser University (Note: replaced Eileen Wang as of Jan 5, 2021)
- Erin Gillespie, University of New Brunswick, Saint John
- Rupinder Mundi, Sheridan College
- Julie Witt, University of Toronto Scarborough
If you are interested in joining the Committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.