Call for Proposals
CEWIL Canada is pleased to announce calls for project proposals as part of its CEWIL Innovation Hub (iHub), funded in part by the Government of Canada’s Innovative Work-Integrated Learning Initiative (I-WIL).
The CEWIL iHub operate as a centre of expertise that provides grant-based funding to enable and promote curricular work-integrated learning (WIL) focusing primarily on four types of WIL: applied research/industry projects, entrepreneurial WIL, field placements, and service-learning WIL.
The iHub supports the advancement of, and innovation in, these forms of WIL, extends access to WIL, and ensures WIL projects are delivered with appropriate quality and learning standards for students.
The request for proposals (RFP) is now closed. Funding will be available for future rounds. Please see below for details on upcoming deadlines.
2023-R1: Winter/Spring & Summer 2023 Projects*
- RFP dates: September 1 to October 7, 2022
- Project period: January 1 – August 31, 2023
- Successful applicants notified: Mid-November
2023-R2: Summer & Fall 2023 Projects*
- RFP dates: January 1 – February 7, 2023
- Project period: May 1 – December 31, 2023
- Successful applicants notified: Mid-March
2023-R3: Fall 2023 Projects*
- RFP dates: May 1 - June 7, 2023
- Project period: September 1 – December 31, 2023
- Successful applicants notified: Mid-July
* Dates subject to change
Applications must be submitted using our Good Grants Platform. Please click on the applicable tab below to access the application guide, budget template, FAQ and Adjudication rubric.
Ask Us Anything - Weekly Open Office Hours, Every Thursday, starting May 12th, 2022
English: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM EDT - Click here to join the meeting
French: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM EDT - Click here to join the meeting